1. Asparagus grows STRAIGHT OUT OF the bottom and it’s sort of creepy.
Matt Cardy / Getty Images
2. Eggplants grow on low plants and ar technically berries.
Fred Tanneau / AFP / Getty Images
3. Peanuts grow underground and appearance sort of knotted.
Don Emmert / AFP / Getty Images
4. Cashews grow out of those weird apple-like things and have cytotoxic shells, that is why you’ll ne’er see unshelled cashews at the shop.
5. Artichokes ar flowers — the half we have a tendency to eat is that the bud of the flower — and that they manufacture these lovely blossoms after they bloom, rendering the remainder of the plant inedible .
Flickr / Creative Commons / Wayne Marshall / Via Flickr: 37701355@N00
6. Quinoa is that the edible seeds of this plant.
7. Pineapples grow within the middle of those cute plants and make some extremely cute pineapple fields.
Flickr / Creative Commons / Hiro Yamagata / Via Flickr: hiyori13
8. Avocados grow on trees in massive clusters. See you at Chipotle!
9. Kiwi grow on vines. for a few reason, I forever pictured a tree??
Bignai / Getty Images
10. Almonds ar the seeds of this tree. They grow in woody shells.
Moodboard / Getty Images
11. Ginger is that the underground root of this plant.
12. Papayas grow like bananas in a very cluster on a tree.
Rue015 / Getty Images
13. Kidney beans fully grown in pods, obvi.
14. Dates grow in giant, cernuous clumps on Phoenix dactylifera trees.
15. Capers ar the preserved flower buds of this plant.
Flickr / Creative Commons / Michel Bertalat / Via Flickr: 44321394@N00
16. Brussels sprouts grow surface in these crazy stalks.
Flickr / Creative Commons / Katy Stoddard / Via Flickr: 68067047@N00
17. Celery grows straight out of the bottom, too.
18. Chickpeas grow in low plants in these very little inexperienced shells.
Flickr / Creative Commons / Brad Smith / Via Flickr: 57402879@N00
20. Cinnamon is virtually the dried inner bark of this tree.
Flickr / Creative Commons / Abby Flat-coat / Via Flickr: 22912005@N06
21. Broccoli is truly the flower of this plant.
Source : https://www.buzzfeed.com/jessicamisener/that-cashew-thing-though?utm_term=.hsvNyb5Nq#.nlmg0wJgk