dr OZ Zucchini Chips
- By : Guntursapta
- Category : dr OZ Zucchini Chips
- Tags: bbq zucchini chips dr oz, dr oz baked zucchini chips, dr oz baked zucchini fries, dr oz bbq zucchini chips, dr oz chip in wrist, dr oz microchip, dr oz recipe for zucchini chips, dr oz recipes, dr oz show zucchini chips, dr oz total 10 recipes, dr oz zucchini chips, dr oz zucchini chips recipe, dr oz zucchini chips total 10, dr oz zucchini fries, dr oz zucchini fries recipe, Dr. OZ Show Today, zucchini chips baked dr oz, zucchini chips dr oz total 10, zucchini chips from dr oz, zucchini chips on dr oz, zucchini chips recipe dr oz, zucchini fries dr oz, zucchini recipes
dr OZ Zucchini Chips
Celebrity fitness trainer and best-selling author Jorge Cruise’s Zucchini Chips recipe is a great snack option during the Total 10 Rapid Weight-Loss Plan. Find more snack recipes for the plan.
Related Picture Of dr OZ Zucchini Chips
- 5 cups zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp mustard seed powder
- 1. Lay the zucchini slices out evenly on sheets of paper towel (make sure they’re thinly sliced–the thinner they are, the better they’ll crisp up) then sprinkle the tops of each lightly with salt. Use no more than ¼ teaspoon total for all the slices.
- 2. Preheat your oven to 225 degrees and allow the slices to sit for approximately 10 minutes. This will help draw out the liquid from the slices so they’ll cook faster and help with their crispiness.
- 3. After the 10 minutes, blot the slices with additional paper towel to remove the excess moisture.
- 4. On a parchment-lined baking sheet, lay out the slices evenly on the sheet (you may need to use more than one pan depending on the size of your zucchini).
- 5. Sprinkle the tops with your seasonings of choice. Be careful not to use too much, since you already salted the slices and they will shrink when baking.
- 6. Bake in the oven for approximately 2 hours or until they’ve reached your desired crispiness.
- 7. Remove from oven and let cool, then serve.
Related dr OZ Zucchini Chips