DR OZ Fast Relief for Neck Pain – Like a deep and strong root is a base of a strong tree, back bone (vertebral column / spine) has same place in human body. Spine is made of 33 vertebrae. 7 Out of 33 are related to our neck and these are known as cervical vertebra. These 7 vertebrae are responsible for working of neck, eyes, ears, brain, head, nose tongue, teeth and thyroid. That’s why any problem in neck also affects these body parts.
DR OZ Home remedies for cervical pain
DR OZ Fast Relief for Neck Pain
1. Take 4 garlic ( Allium sativum ) pieces / cloves and put into 30 gm mustard oil. Now put half tea spoon ajwain (carom / Trachyspermum ammi ) in it and put on low flame. When garlic and carom get black then put it off the flame and wait this to be cold little bit. After some time filter this oil. Now do some massage on your neck using this oil. This garlic oil will surely give you relief in neck pain.
2. Put 10 gm kapoor (CAMPHOR) and 200 gm mustard oil in a glass bottle and put this bottle under sun rays for 1 hour. After one hour kapoor will be mixed in mustard oil. Now do some massage on your neck using this oil. This garlic oil will surely give you relief in neck pain.
Neck pain symptoms
In the beginning of Neck pain / cervical pain, patient feels pain and clamps (akdan) in neck. Slowly slowly pain and clamps increases. Then pain starts in shoulders, head and both hands. Patient feels numb ( sunn hona ) in both or one hand.
Neck pain causes
- Wrong way of sitting and standing.
- Lack of vitamins and minerals in food
- Eating oily, spicy and stale food.
- Lack of hard work.
- Sleeping on soft and thick surface
- Problem in digestion and CONSTIPATION
- Tension and anger
Natural home remedies for neck pain
Water therapy for neck pain
Neck pain treatment using sun rays
Massage for neck pain / How to get rid of a Stiff Neck
Yoga for neck pain
- Move your neck forward and backward.
- Move your neck from left to right and right to left little bit fast for several minutes.
- Cold followed by heat is a quick, easy, and relaxing way to relieve some of the discomfort of a stiff
- sarpasana, bhujangasana and dhanurasana
Things to remember
- Patient having neck pain should not do any mental hard work during treatment.
- Patient should not have any load on neck and eyes.
- Patient should sleep for 7 hours every day without any tension.
- Patient should focus on posture of sitting and standing. During sitting spinal cord should be straight
- Patient should sleep on hard surface rather than soft surface.
- Patient should not use pillow.